Skip to content
1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating under the URL: reoil.pl
- The service operator and personal data administrator is: REOIL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ 2 PRZEMYSŁOWA St., 32-400 MYŚLENICE
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your data concerning the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of enquiries via the form
- The service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- The data is voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the individual and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator makes regular backups.
- An essential element of data protection is the regular updating of all software the Operator uses to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: dhosting
- The hosting company keeps logs at the server level to ensure technical reliability. The logs may include:
- resources specified by a URL identifier (addresses of the requested resources – pages, files),
- the timing of the enquiry,
- time of sending the reply,
- the name of the client station – identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL of a page previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event of a link to the Website,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services via registrars on the website,
- data associated with handling e-mails addressed to and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your data to other recipients if necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for fulfilling obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- mail operators
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- The Administrator processes your data for only what is necessary to perform the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). About marketing data, data will be processed for a maximum of 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, in respect of the processing indicated in paragraph 3.2, to the processing of personal data for the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained to the Office for Personal Data Protection President, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the operation of the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken concerning you to provide services under the contract concluded and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data where provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may store information to help link the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the form’s page URL.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or sales contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form inform you what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic via Google Analytics (Google Inc., based in the USA). The operator does not transmit personal data to the operator of this service, only anonymised information. The service is based on using cookies on the user’s terminal device. About the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the data resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
8. Information on cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The Service Operator places cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accesses them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the objectives set out above under ‘Essential marketing techniques’;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), and Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how do you give and withdraw consent in practice?
- You can change your browser settings if you do not wish to receive cookies. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: